sioglobilar Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Uncharted: Live Action Fan Film Tamil Pdf Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Treasure hunter Nathan Drake finds himself captured while searching for the lost treasure of the Flor de la Mar.
"Uncharted: Live Action Fan Film" is a title that summarizes this 15-minute American live action short film already better than it should even. Naming it "Uncharted" would have been good as well. SApparently this is based on a video game series, but I am not familiar with that one, so I cannot really say that much about it. But as a film, this was fun, especially in the first half. At the end, the action did not do too much for me as well as the revelations and plot twists there. But early on, the thriller and crime genre aspects were really convincing. The acting is fine too, same for the writing. The characters are fun as well as interesting. Fillion plays a mix of Lara Croft, Indiana Jones and James Bond in here. Stephen Lang (Avatar) is the one pulling the strings in the background while fans of the Matt LeBlanc show Episodes will be delighted to see a familiar face too. So far so good. Maybe the general idea of being caught by the bad guys to get into their headquarter intentionally is one that I have never been too big on, but the jokes about 90s haircuts as well as a midget named El Tigre (seriously, everybody from the opposing team could have defetaed him) made up for a weakness here and there. Maybe not as cult as the rating implies, but there is a reason this has scored millions and millions of views on Youtube in way less than a month. It was pretty decent and I recommend checking it out. I'd probably also watch a full feature film with the same cast and approach. Always thought Fillion was a bit of a more talented, slightly older Chris Pratt who career has never gained as much steam as it should have. But here he adds some further quality to his body of work. Go check it out and like I said it's also a fun watch, especially the first 8-9 minutes if you couldn't care less about the video game(s) like myself.
Is a movie enough, boiled down and with gaps in the storyline?<br/><br/>Go find someone to produce this as a series for release on a popular platform (Netflix are you reading this, help Sony bring this story to the common person). Could run for multiple seasons if you ask me.<br/><br/>Nathan Fillon shows he has the heart and mind to play Drake. The short film has an incredible production value, given it were on a limited budget (assumption by me).<br/><br/>The big studios could learn a lot about, what it takes to make an adaptation of a game. Get the gamers on board and stick to the source material, the fans will surely convince friends that it is a story worth following.

Black Dynamite full movie download 1080p hdThe Delta Force torrentBingo Bango in hindi free downloadSonic Boom movie downloadThe Shadow movie in hindi dubbed downloadRobin Hood Makes Good full movie in hindi downloadPaint Your Teeth: An Introduction to the Tokyo Underground full movie in hindi 720pthe Lilo Stitch: The Series full movie in hindi free downloadUndercover Brother in hindi movie downloadBatman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem full movie download in hindi hd
Please log in to post a reply.